Monday, November 3, 2008

Hannah and the "REAL" Elmo

Yes, Hannah and Livi got the opportunity to meet the REAL Elmo (or so Hannah still thinks). Olivia would say Elmo, but refused to go stand next to the life sized character. Hannah on the other hand, ran right over while at the same time shouting for me or Chiki to snap a picture. She has been in love with Elmo, ever since I can remember. We have even had the privilege of attending a Sesame Street show. It is so fun to see her get so excited!

I just had to include some CUTE pictures of our little farm animals. Halloween was an absolute blast between pumpkin carving, Boo at the Zoo, Trunk or Treating, and then Halloween day. The girls got way too much candy, but no worries ... with me and Chiki around none of that will go to waste. Olivia was obviously worn out by Halloween night. Our sign that the festivities for the year were to come to an end, was when Livi would get up to the front porch and instead of saying trick or treat ... she would lay down and throw a tantrum. I am sure that was a real treat for people see as they were opening their doors. Olivia, you are a circus but we love you anyway!!


7 comments:

Emilee said...

baylee loves elmo too, why do kids love him so much?? cute pics though. and how cool to go to a S ST. show! ok, funny crayon story too!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

So cute! I loved the halloween outfits!!

Quinn and Melanie said...

I did not think kids REALLY stuffed things up their noses...I thought it was some legend or something!! That is hillarious! I am sure you can finally laugh about it now. Thank godness for hubby's that keep us crazy mom's calm!!! You girls are beautiful!

Nate and Tasha said...

I have missed out way too much on your stories and life (dang baby makes me too tired and busy to catch up on blogs :) Looks like your life has been full of adventure the last few weeks. PS I love the crayon story LOL!!! I also love that Hannah was a pig for Halloween - Kalli was one last year- what is the attraction to that stinky animal?! The costumes are so cute -Ratatouli is to die for. Your girls are so adorable and I hope Hannah had a fabulous birthday (and you as well - sorry I didn't call). Can't wait to see you in one month :)

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

Cute costumes, but you were getting on me for not dressing up, but I don't see a picture of you dressed up either??????

Jill said...

I am so jealous I have always wanted to take my kids to the sesame street show, but last time I checked they don't come anywhere near Utah. I saw you had a blog and thought I would check it out and put you on my list. My blog is www.drysdaleclan.blogspot.com if you want to check mine out.

Sulema & The girls said...

Old McDonald look familiar.