Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Livi






On July 4th, our little Livi turned 1. Since we were still in Utah, we had a little party at my parents house. We cooked out hamburgers, played in the pool, bashed a cute little bee pinata, and ate cake. All outside in the super hot 100 degree weather. As most of you know that when you order a cake for a 1st birthday, most bakeries will throw in a bash cake. There was a lot of cake left after Olivia had dug into hers, and so I thought it would be funny to bash the remaining amount into Chiki's face. For those of you who know him, know that it is nearly impossible to pull a trick like that on him. I decided to give it a shot anyway. With my good luck, Chiki noticed my actions while checking his sunglasses. Long story short, I ended up with the bash cake in my face. I can totally laugh about it now, and I wish we had taken pictures.

5 comments:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I wish you would have taken pictures too! Funny Stuff!! Happy Birthday Livi!!!

Hayley said...

I didn't know you were in good old Utah! I wish I would have run into you. Cute pics of your cuties, like always.

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

So cute, Kirst. I can't believe how fast a year can go. It will be so fun when the girls are getting older and to have them so close in age! I am counting on some fun filled family vacations together!!!

Sulema & The girls said...

Livi is getting to be such a young little lady.Don't grow up to fast!

Hayley said...

My favorite memories of you are sleeping on your trampoline outside at your house, and cheeseless pizza. And you are the one who taught me to put mascara on the right way.:)
We had some really fun times!