Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Livi's New Hair


Olivia got her first official haircut, the other day. I was worried that she wasn't going to let anyone touch her hair because getting her hair done each day, is a major ordeal. My thoughts calmed quickly after watching/hearing the little boy before her, getting his hair done. Both of his parents were there to hold him down, and he was balling beyond hysteria. I was surprised to hear that this wasn't his first haircut. His parents have been taking him in every 4 weeks for the past year. AUGH. Anyhow, Olivia did super good and is now sporting some cute new hair!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha yah me and amanda are both artists but she is alot better than me hey i also got a haircut this week too haha

Nate and Tasha said...

WHERE ARE THE PICS OF HER NEW DO?! I can't wait to see it. I am glad she did so well. Also, I love the ice cream picure. That is soooo cute.

Hey, I will give you a call tomorrow - thanks for checking in on the BIG woman in California

Katie Davis said...

I can tell you that Jack would be the little boy screaming bloody murder! We have yet to take him somewhere public (TJ cuts it) because I know he would flip out. You can hear him miles away when we cut it! Poor kid has so much hair too, so by the time we buckle down and endure the screaming, he has been looking like an orphan for weeks. Oh well! That birthday party sounds awesome- who the heck threw that thing? BTW- I totally remember your big biff on your bike (OUCH!) and our prank phone calls. Do you also remember snorting at Kimala White out your bedroom window? Can you beleive we did that? Shame on us! What about 'Fruity' (your mom hated that name!) and I always remember you telling us that Janet Peterson stuffed her bra with socks- hilarious, true or not!!!! Lots of fun memories with you, girl! The girls are darling. I am loving keeping in touch this way! :)