Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Surprise



This past weekend, I got the privilege of surprising my family in Utah by showing up for my Grandpa's 80th birthday party.  Unfortunately, not all of the Carbajal crew could come ... but it was definitely worth the quick trip.  I am pretty sure that every time I looked over at my Gpa, he was sporting a perma-grin.  And although we were missing my cousin Stuart, who is on a mission in D.C., it has been a while since we have even had this many of the family together.  It was a GREAT night!

Picture of the birthday boy.  I have the SWEETEST Gpa in the world!

Another pic with the birthday boy, but this time with Gma too

I can't forget to post a pic of little cuz.  We absolutely love this little guy :) 

Hope you had a great birthday Grandpa
We LOVE you!!

1 comment:

Girl Cam said...

We are so glad you got to come out - even for only 24 hours. It was fun to see you!