Sunday, January 16, 2011

It Is What It Is

It's amazing, how quickly life can change.  Not even a month ago ... we went from having a completely packed schedule, with parties, school functions, and being surrounded by lots of people.  This month ... Chiki now lives in California, I feel like an exhausted nasty blob, and me & the ladies have to search for things to do.

We have since changed Realtors, in hopes to have better luck selling the condo.  It is snowy, ugly and cold outside.  My fridge looks like a bachelor lives here, I have projects all around house that need to get done and no desire to do them, and I can't bare to go in my own room because most of Chiki's stuff is gone :(

This is definitely a test for me.  I am a planner, and like to have everything all planned out.  With this, we have to take things as they come, and I am relearning the meaning of patience.

Things won't always be like this, and who knows ... a few years down the road we might even be able to look back and laugh.  And until we can get this dang condo sold ... I do have the ladies to keep me laughing, all the while they get to keep their schedules and friends.  We are also having fun getting ready for the arrival of baby brother!

But seriously people ...  keep your fingers, toes and anything else crossed for us that the right person will be knocking on our door soon, and feel free to stop by for a visit because me and the ladies would love to see you!

3 comments:

Kera said...

Ok. Lets hang out. I mean it! I'm calling you tomorrow. I want some details about your life.

Sandy said...

You are one busy lady. That is awesome how you never write about your pregnancy. Really it just consumes my life. Not as much as last time but it does take up a significant portion.

Hopefully you will be able to sell the condo soon. I suspect if Mike can't find a job in Boise he will have to look elsewhere and we will be living apart for awhile too.

Girl Cam said...

Kirst - I'm sooo sad I can't just come out and hang with you guys. Boredom and uncertainty are two things that shouldn't coincide. Hopefully this new realitor will be worth something. I'm crossing my fingers for you!!