Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Our Summer In A Glance


Since I am soooo far behind on my postings, here is a quick peak of how we spent our short lived Seattle summer
End of June:  Rock'n'Roll with Crystal
Aunt Kim & Miss London come for a visit
Olivia had her 1st friend birthday party and got her ears pierced

We headed to Utah for the 4th and Olivia's real birthday

 And did a whole lot of this ...
                                                     
Horse riding lessons
                                                     
The Oregon Coast
                                                           
Golden Gardens (Seattle's "beach")
 Great Wolf Lodge with the cousins (not my best picture, but my only one)

So this pretty much sums up our summer, and we have had a GREAT one too!  Full of lots of new things, and lots of hanging out with family!!

On another note ... I have finally come to terms with our life in Seattle.  Living up here, is definitely a learning curve.  It's hard to explain unless, you have spent an ample amount of time up here.  The weather, the people, the driving (oh the driving ... I am embarrassed to say, but road rage it at an all time high) ... is all so different.  And I may not sound like it, but I am grateful for the experience.  I am definitely more appreciative for things that we didn't even think twice about before moving here, like the SUN

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Love it! Keep blogging. I miss ya!

Meg said...

It always takes about six months..and lots of tears before we finely feel sane again! Good luck and keep moving on!!!

Andrea said...

Hey Kirsten! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you like Seattle...I finally pulled up your blog and have spent the last 45 minutes going back and reading all the posts I missed! 2011 was a crazy year, you had so many major life changes and look at you, handling everything like a champ and still keeping up on your blog! Your little Ty has gotten so big and is just as adorable as his sisters! If you're ever driving from Seattle to Utah we'd love to have you visit! Take care!

Ghulam Mohyudin said...

It was perfect the first time. I learn so much from you as well! Keep it up great post.