Monday, November 10, 2008

TAG - I'm it!!

Eight tv shows I like to watch
1- Grey's Anatomy
2- Dr. 90210
3- Worst Week Ever
4- Amazing Race
5- Anything on Food Network
6- The First 48
7- Little People Big World
8 - The Girl's Next Door

Eight things that happened yesterday
1- Made Chicken Marsala
2- Wrapped Christmas presents with Hannah
3-Went to Lowe's
4- Ate ice cream at Cold Stone
5- Baked cinnamon rolls - YUMMY!!
6- Bathed Livi
7- Played indoor soccer at 9 pm
8- Went to bed at 12:30 am

Eight places I love to eat
1- Melting Pot
2- Cheesecake Factory - I love their meatloaf -UMMM
3- Fredericos
4- Qdoba's
5- I'm going to have to go back to my roots and say Fredricko's ... I love their garlic bread
6- PF Changs
7- Morton's
8- Atlanta Bread Company

Eight things I look forward too
1- New York in January - although we are going to FREEZE our butts off
2- Going to Utah for Christmas
3- Next scuba trip
4- Running the Turkey Trot & Jingle Bell Run
5- Thanksgiving - I love turkey
6- Absolutely can't wait for Chiki to be done with school
7- When Olivia is potty trained
8- Vegas with friends in May

Eight People I Tag
1- Kim
2- Kandi
3- Andrea
4- Amanda
5- Cameron
6- Emily
7- Melanie
8-Sulema

Don't disappoint friends - ha ha!!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

I wanna come to NY with you! I am jealous.

I saw your rents the other day in Sugar and Spice. They are both so dang cute, and your mom hasn't changed a bit.

Nate and Tasha said...

Meatloaf at Cheesecake Factory??? Only you Kirst :) Can't wait till Christmas either!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I am with Tash....Meatloaf?!?!? You are very interesting, to this day I can't see a pizza with a big bubble on it without thinking of you and how you had to get rid of the bubble!! Ha ha ha!! I wish I was going to be in Logan the same as you guys some day, but every time our schedules are off. I don't even know when the next time I am going to Utah is. So sad :(

Quinn and Melanie said...

Thanks for the tag you sucker!! Just kidding once I get going I always end up having fun!! It was fun to read all about you!!