Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hamming It Up Along With Loads of Shopping

Hannah had her preschool Christmas program, this last tuesday. It was so much fun to go and watch her interact with her schoolmates. Her teacher informed me of how involved Hannah has been during the practices, and that she was born to perform. Boy, does Miss Beth know her. Hannah has been hamming it up since day one. We love our little Christmas star, and couldn't be more proud of her!





After Hannah's Christmas program, we headed to the mall to do a little shopping for ourselves. Since, Chiki and I have had the shopping all done for weeks now ... we decided to take advantage of all of the great deals. I absolutely must brag about some of the great deals : $2.15 for two bottles of lotion, $25 for a cashmere sweater, $17 for a puffy vest. Can you say AWESOME!! Anyhow, Olivia somehow got ahold of some of the shopping bags and insisted on carrying them around everywhere. She had everyone smiling. My little cutie in training!

4 comments:

Jill said...

We just went to my Hunter's Christmas program and is it not just the best to watch your little one up there hamming it up. I love that your girls are into shopping send them over to my house anytime.

Jenny Baker said...

Kirsten, your girls are adorable. I am glad that you guys are having a good holiday season.

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

These kids kill me when the insist on things, like Olivia carring the bags.

Nate and Tasha said...

Like Mother Like Daughter! That is a little Kirsten walking around if I have ever seen one!