Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Have Some Bread

December 23rd, is my little sister Kim's birthday. She has always been such a trooper, having to share a birthday with such huge upcoming holiday. My parents have always tried their hardest to keep it separate from Christmas, but was always reminded when birthday parties were quaint and presents came wrapped in red and green.

Since Kim was scheduled to work that afternoon, and then we were all going to ride the Polar Express that evening ... her cute husband Jer planned up a birthday breakfast. Anyone who knows Kim, knows that she doesn't like to be fussed at. I think deep down inside she was really excited.

Anyhow, while we were at breakfast, our server surprised Kim with this ginormous cinnamon roll. I couldn't resist when it came to taking a picture. After all how many times do you see a cinnamon roll the size of a persons head

We love you Kim and hope that you had a GREAT day!!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

She is a doll. She waited on us the other night and I couldn't believe how grown up she is. In my mind she is still 12....she looks a lot like you. (lucky girl!)
Glad Christmas was fab. I'm so very jealous of you NY trip!

Nate and Tasha said...

Isn't that the size of the one you got on your morning birthday surprise at Angie's? It came with a scoop of butter that looked like ice cream. Ahhh, memories!