Tuesday, February 10, 2009

OCD

OCD - The older I am getting, the worse I am getting.  That or what I used to think was normal, I am finally discovering isn't so normal afterall.  Here is just a little taste of some of the strange things I have to do:
          
      1.  I cannot eat on just one side of my mouth.  I put a piece of candy in on the right side, when done I must put another candy in on my left.  I have to eat in even portions.
     2.  I cannot leave the house without making all of the beds and cleaning up the bathrooms.  I would rather be late then leave a mess.
     3.  Everything is a race.  If Chiki is driving the other car to the same location as myself ... I must beat him there.  If I am doing cardio at the gym ... I must go at least .1 higher then the person next to me.  This can sometimes be exhausting - haha
     4.  I am constantly wiping my girlies hands with wet wipes, and putting hand sanitizer on them.  
     5. When going out to dinner, I secretly dissect my food with my eyes.  I have gotten lots better at this over the years, and Chiki didn't know that I still do this one.  

Oh heck, I must be really messed up because that is just a few.   Anyhow, now it is your turn.  I would love to hear the funny things you do, and why you do them!

 

6 comments:

Hayley said...

I can't leave the house without getting it spotless either. I make myself late often when this happens!

Emilee said...

ok, funny: you said oh heck like i dont know how many times, but i thought to myself: she must be from utah! when i first moved here my Az friends made fun of me SO bad because of how i started talking! anyway, that top pic, your oldest looks just like you! wow!

Girl Cam said...

Your brother is the PERFECT subject for this comment. He is sooooo OCD. Everything has to be on an even number, you may NEVER deviate from a plan (like a morning and nightly ritual), long sleeved or collared shirts are ALWAYS out of the question when considering wearing a coat - even in the winter! It took him 3 weeks to finish hanging the christmas lights because they had to exactly measure the house, and be perfect...I would have just thrown them up, and thrown the leftovers in a ball on the roof. The list could go on and on. I'm afraid that if I posted this on my blog, I would get in trouble because there aren't an even number of things listed here....

Brit said...

Kirsten, it has been way tooo long! You are so cute:)My little sis is moving to Colorado, not sure where yet.

Sulema & The girls said...

First there is nothing wrong with a clean house. What if people come over. The rest if odd but the clean house no, never.

Nate and Tasha said...

I wish I had something to put. Hmmm... I must be the perfect mix ;)