Monday, August 10, 2009

Wiggle Time

The Wiggles
It has only taken a couple of years to get a hold of tickets to go see these people, and what can I say ... it was actually worth it. Seeing the girls jamming out at "their" concert was never going to be an issue in my mind, as for keeping me & Chiki from falling asleep ... whole issue in itself. Good news though. Chiki & I were pleasantly surprised. The Wiggles did a great job at keeping both the kiddos and the parents entertained. The best part ... can't get "fruit salad, yummy yummy" out of my head.

Chiki & the ladies enjoying themselves at the Wiggles (especially Livi - can't you tell :))
The entire Wiggles crew
Livi as a GREAT time doing a little wiggling on her own
The Wiggles

4 comments:

Sulema & The girls said...

I would be jealous, but it's The Wiggles. Now that you even mentioned the song it's stuck in my head.

Jill said...

Isn't it just fun watching your kids have fun I love taking my kids to shows that they love. Your girls look like they had a great time, and they are oh so cute!

Kandi said...

Holy Hannah....She looks so old. That hair cut is darling.

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Come on, don't you think Anthony is kinda hot? :)