Monday, August 10, 2009

My Own High School Reunion

A couple of weekends ago, Chiki & I decided to do some bike riding up in the mountains. One of my good friends from school, just happened to be in Breckenridge and I was able to meet up with her. Me & Haylee were joking that this was our version of a high school reunion, which just happened to be that same night except in Utah.

Why does everyone always make me look so dang short??


Haylee, you are still as cute and sweet as I always remember you being. It was fun to catch up and hear about all that is going on in your life now, and what you have been up to since the last time I saw you. Hopefully our next meeting, won't take quite as long!

4 comments:

Emilee said...

cute! bet that was fun. the ltns look gorgeous too!

Trisha said...

So fun to see you two together!

Hayley said...

How lovely! I love that Haylee.

And your hair is so stinkin' cute too!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I was wearing 6 inch heels. Ha ha ha, just kidding. I wish I looked as little as you!!! It was great to see you!!! Thanks for stopping by the condos and giving me a lift to the restaurant!!!

Also, Hayley is right, Your hair is stinkin' cute!