Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Well Worth The Wait

Finally, my Disneyland post. We took so many cute pictures and have so many fun things to talk about, that I can't help but feel a little overwhelmed while putting together this post because I don't want to leave anything out.



Chiki & I had never been to Disneyland, and have been talking about taking our kids one day when they get old enough. Well all I can say, is that it was definitely well worth the wait. Not only were Chiki & I going to Disneyland for the first time, but we were going to get to experience it through the eyes of a 4 year old. It was so much fun to see our little princess, get all googly eyed over the "real" princesses!












We had only two days to get in both California Adventure and Disneyland, so we did lots of running around. The first day we decided to take the ladies to the princess lunch. Not only were we able to see ALL of the princesses in one location, but the look on Hannah's face was priceless! She was so excited that she hardly ate any of her food. Olivia made up for that loving every last crumb (ha ha - I think Olivia is still a little too young to realize what DL is all about).

To my surprise, we were able to go on alot of the rides together including The Haunted Mansion & Pirates Of The Caribbean, we watched many parades, saw lots of fireworks, ate lots yummy food, and had many laughs together!

Minnie's house. Toon Town was one of our favorite spots
Who doesn't love Tinkerbell! She was Olivia's favorite!!
California Adventure was also lots of fun, but nothing like Disneyland. Since it is just across the way you just have to check it out. Plus, that is where all of the Pixar stuff is at. Monsters Inc. has always been a hit in our family, and although the girls got a little scared ... Chiki & I really liked the 3D Bug movie in the Bugs Life area.

The Pixar parade was great! Here are a few pictures from that:

Over here Mr. Potato Head. We LOVE you!!
Can't forget the Incredible's
Whoot Whoot Monster's Inc. ... let's see you move
Vrooom Vrooom ... go Cars
Hannah was so excited because while we were watching the "Street Party" in Disneyland, Winnie the Pooh picked her out of the crowd to dance with him.




Thanks for the memories!
WE LOVE YOU DISNEYLAND

11 comments:

Hayley said...

I ache because I want to go back so bad! Disneyland is so magical, especially with kids.

And I was so jealous during your last post. Tasha and Jessie! so fun.

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I love Disneyland! I did not go enough when I lived so close!!!

Shelly Traveller said...

I saw you on Tasha's post and had to drop in on your blog. You have such a BEAUTIFUL family! It looks like you are doing great! So good to see you on here, I'll be checking in!

Emilee said...

wow! you guys have been doing some fun stuff! disneyland looks awesome! i love the dress up dresses, i would never think to do that! and to see all those characters! wow, we never saw any when we went...

Clayton and Heidi said...

I have a feeling Disneyland would be a lot of fun I there was no puking involved. If Hannah Montana was there I would totally pay the entrance fee just to get a pic with her:)

Love, love, LOVE Southern Cal. Especially Laguna Beach. They have some of the best ghelato (sp?) there.

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

We took Kennedy when she was four, and there aren't words to describe the happiness...So glad you went and loved it!

Nate and Tasha said...

You got some great photos! I am so glad you guys had a great time. Until next year...right?!

Girl Cam said...

That sounds so fun! Did you ride on Soaring over California? That is probably the coolest ride I have ever been on.

Girl Cam said...

Where was Sleeping Beauty?

Andrea said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip, I'm sure the girls loved it! Brynlee keeps asking when she can go see the castle at Disneyland.

Jill said...

Hunter says to me today " Mom I'm having a bad day today can we go to Disneyland tommorrow." I was thinking yeah I don't think so. Now looking at your fun trip I'm thinking I better book midnight plane tickets and head out. It looks like you had a blast.