Tuesday, October 27, 2009

San Fransisco

San Fransisco

Last week me & the great Jessie Provenza, headed to San Fransisco for a few days and we had an absolute blast!

Two EXTREMLY hot chicks
Since neither of us had been, we couldn't help but go do all of the tourist stuff. We also did a lot of wondering and found some pretty neat things on our own.

Creepy Alcatraz
The infamous Alcatraz escape
Solitary Confinement - step in ... it will freak you out too
The famous super curvy Lombard Street
The Redwoods
Isn't China Town pretty?
No matter the location, China Town is always chaos
The Cable Cars
Scenic Sausalito
The National Landmark ... The Golden Gate Bridge

I never thought that I would come home from a vacation weighing less then I did before leaving, but hey what can you say when all you did was continuously walk up and down hills :) Jessie should hands down win some sort of award for always wearing her various cute, ever so high stiletto boots. Sorry ladies, I don't have any pics of her cute shoes ... but trust me ... you would have been highly impressed!

The steepness of some of the hills, can't be captioned in pictures. You have to see for yourself
Jessie & I couldn't wait to venture out into the Mission District, to check out Dolores Park. It was totally worth the weird bus ride.

WOW - can you believe that this is what most people climb to get in and out of their residence
Up, Up and Away
Besides the cornball in the corner ... isn't it beautiful!
We had so much fun whether it was laughing at the hotel guests who used their balcony as a clothes line, the old man standing in plain site in his tighty whites each morning, the MANY candy trips, my farting bed, Subway boy - wink wink Jess, the Italian paparazzi - another wink, wink Jess, sitting around the fire pit, sore hamstrings, etc. We had an absolutely fabulous time, and I can't wait to plan our next trip!!

4 comments:

Clayton and Heidi said...

I love san francisco. However, when we went a few years ago in JUNE it was freezing cold. My husband kept telling me that Mark Twain once said, "The coldest winter I ever experienced was the summer I spent in San francisco."

KIRSTEN said...

Heidi - we must have lucked out. No rain, and it was in the 70's each day. I was really surprised by the warm, sunny weather. It was GREAT!

Hayley said...

How did I miss this post?? I've been waiting for it and everything!

So glad you guys had fun. And totally jealous.

Totally jealous.

Kera said...

our old stomping grounds. melts my heart every time i see pictures!

"i left my heart in San Francisco"

you guys covered A LOT of ground. good job. the one place i really dislike, the Wharf...