Sunday, November 1, 2009

All Dressed Up

Halloween
Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays, especially with little kids. They all look to cute in their costumes!

Here is what we dressed up as this year:

Miss Olivia as Micky Mouse
Miss Hannah as Cinderella
Me as a Munchkin from the Wizard Of Oz
Chiki sporting his witch costume
One more pic of Chiki as a witch. He was a trooper for letting me "try" do to his make up

To our surprise Olivia kept her costume on most of the night, Hannah was in absolute heaven being dressed as a princess and wearing make up (not a shocker), Chiki's wig and hat only last about an hour, and many people thought I was a Trick or Treater in my teens ... I may be short people but that doesn't mean that I am 12.

We had a good time sporting our costumes, and also seeing what everyone else was dressed up as.

To those people who stole our pumpkin candles ... at least save us the hassle of having to make the walk with the heavy pumpkins to the dumpster, and just take it all!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

You all look fabulous!

Nate and Tasha said...

You are awesome! I love that the WHOLE family dressed up. You need to move here so you can motivate us to do the same. You and Chiki look amazing, where did you get your costume? See you in a couple weeks!

Shelly Traveller said...

I love your costumes! Your husband is such a great sport. You should have took your own basket, then you could have totally got away with getting your own candy!