Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NAVY

Since today is Veteran's Day, I thought I would post some pictures from when Chiki was in the Navy. Some of them are of him while he was on the cruise ships, while others are of him and some of his co workers and buddies. ENJOY

WORK
Chiki worked on the F14's
Not sure which cruise he was on, but these people were in his shop
People who worked on the deck with Chiki
Some of Chiki's friends
Flight Deck
Cool Pic of F14

A LITTLE BIT OF PLAY

Jewel concert on the boat
A little momentum from the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders
Yes, we already know :)
The Truman. One of the boats Chiki lived on
YUCK ... enough said
I think this was in the United Emirates

Happy Veteran's Day Boy's!

5 comments:

Jill said...

That's awesome Chiki was in the navy. Tell him thank you from me! Not like he know who me is, but tell him thank you anyways.

Girl Cam said...

Those pictures are pretty sweet. I watched Top Gun the other day and thought of you...who would you rather be, Maverick or Iceman?

Nate and Tasha said...

You got some awesome pictures, but I must say the one I like the most is the one of him sleeping in his green shirt (yes the GAY one). Hilarious!

Just days away...

Girl Cam said...

Hey! Where are the new pics? There's got to be a ton of them. I want to see San Fran!

Emilee said...

Wow k! Cool pics! I loved so many of them! And enjoyed your get to know me- cute! Miss ya! crazy it has been like 10 years since I have seen you!