Sunday, July 25, 2010

American Girl

Last week, we were excited to have cousins Allie & Bri come out to play.  We started the trip out right, at the American Girl Store.  Chiki & I have been telling the ladies since the store opened in Denver, that they could get some dolls when their cousins came out.  For Hannah, this day couldn't have come soon enough.  

The ladies posing in front of the store (Miss Liv had had it)

Hannah hasn't put her doll down since

I guess this activity was more so for Hannah, because Olivia didn't really care about the process (the fact that it was nap time probably didn't help).  Both girls chose, to make their own look alike. Hannah's doll has dark brown hair, insanely blue eyes, and pierced ears.  As for Olivia's doll ... we came as close to her as we could.  Her doll has lighter brown hair, blue eyes, and we bought the hair set to make her hair curly.  Both dolls are really cute!


The ladies enjoying a little lunch post doll shopping:)

Sam & Chiki ... way to hang in there ha ha!  The American Girl Store is a whole lot of girl to take in all at once.  You guys, were definitely troopers!!

2 comments:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

This american doll thing is one reason I am glad I have a boy!! those dolls are cute, but expensive!!! I wouldn't be able to control my spending :)

Girl Cam said...

I seriously read everyone of those books when I was little - Kirsten was my fav :D I always wanted a doll too...maybe if I come out, can we have another doll shopping excursion?