Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hannah Turns 6!


On October 5th, the oldest of my little ladies turned 6!  Can you believe it ... Miss Thing is now 6!!

She had such a great day.  It all started out, with her being able to wear her outfit that Gpa & Gma let her pick out all by her lonesome.  I have quite the shopper on my hands, and she new exactly what she wanted to get.  After getting all beautified for the day (thanks to Aunt Cameron), she got to take treats to school and celebrate with her friends.  Here is a picture of her sporting her birthday accessories, she picked up at school:

 After school, we let the birthday partying begin.  Here she is at the opening of presents.  I am so mean and made her wait until later afternoon, so all the party goers could be there and watch. 
 After presents ... it was mani and pedi time.  My little lady likes to be pampered, and so I thought it would be fun to get some birthday beautifying done
 Hannah's dinner of choice was at Dave & Busters.  Well I guess I should say her option was Dave & Busters ha ha.  If it would have been up to her, we would have ended up at good' ol Chuckee Cheese.  So we didn't really let her choose, but she still got to get in some game playing (me & Chiki can be so mean).  A good time was had by all!
 Now onto the cake.  Hannah wanted a Halloween themed birthday, and so this is the cake I came up with.  I must say .... much improvement has been made since last year's barbie cake flop.  She absolutely loved it, and in my books ... that is all that matters!
My Hannah Banana has really blossomed into a self-sufficient, beautiful person.  And although she really knows how to flaunt the sass these days ... not a day goes by that I am not thankful she was brought into my life!

3 comments:

Kera said...

you're such a fun mama!

Trisha said...

Nice work on that cake!

Girl Cam said...

Austin just said "we should go there some more"....so we'll be back in December - you can't get rid of us that easy!!