Monday, November 29, 2010

A Weekend In Aspen






We got the opportunity to go to Aspen, for Chiki's work.  Since we were going to Montrose ( no pics because the cameraman forgot to take some) to spend Thanksgiving with his family, this worked out great since it would be on our way home anyway.  We were there Friday through Sunday, and got in lots of relaxation.  Our hotel was great, we got to watch a little bit of the World Cup for the women's downhill slalom, there were fireworks off the mountainside, the ladies got to play in the snow, we ate ice cream while sitting out by the fire (Liv's idea), and did about the only kid friendly activity there was to do ... make pizzas!










I am not really sure what planet the residents of Aspen, have come from because they are really out there.  But if you have yet to visit, I highly recommend going because the scenery is absolutely gorgeous!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Looks like bliss! I'm terribly jealous. (Btw, I thought I posted a comment on you half marathon post, but I guess I didn't. I'm sooo impressed with you both!)

linda said...

Wow, I am jealous! That looks like so much fun! Glad you had a good time.

Trisha said...

I have always wanted to go to Aspen...looks gorgeous!