Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2011

WOW...
is the one word that comes to my mind, when I think about this past year.  2011 was definitely a big one, for us Carbajal's.  There were so MANY big life changes and during it all we managed to stay healthy, alive, and semi sane.  

We have been exposed to many more cultures, experienced coastal life and that awesome San Diego weather (oh how I miss that weather), met many many new great people, and was able to catch up and spend some time with great old friends.   

During 2011 ... we shed many tears, said a few good bye's (just a few ha ha), and have donated so many unused items ... we could have opened our own store.  

We lived in 3 different states, sold a house, and rented 2.

For me personally, it has been a year of highs and lows.  Whether it was packing on the pounds and dealing with post pardum,  or getting to meet this sweet little man (definitely my highlight)!


For someone who isn't good at change,  2011 was a bit of a challenge, but I must admit ... I think I handled it pretty darn well!!



No comments: