Friday, January 20, 2012

Everything Happens For A Reason

So me and the kids are stuck here at the house, for the 4th day in row, due to a major storm.  All morning long we have been listening to music, while the AppleTV scrolls through our pictures ... and it got me to think.

 I know everything happens for a reason, but really?  Are Chik & I, out of our minds??  How could we go from this

To This
 

And then here (yes the ladies are using their boogie boards.  We were a little unprepared)

I am sure being stuck in the house, hasn't helped my mood any ... but I am really missing my friends, the sun, the sun,  and my family :(  

1 comment:

Girl Cam said...

:( don't be too sad. Its okay to mourn the loss of the sunshine a little but Seattle will show you its perks eventually...didn't it take a while to warm up to SD? It's still cooler than Ogden...