Thursday, April 12, 2012

Denver

Thanks to our good friends Jeremy & Justine, for getting married!  You gave us the perfect excuse, to take a trip to the wonderful state of Colorado!!

This was our first trip back, since we moved nearly a year ago.  And I must admit, it was a little emotional for me.  Don't get me wrong ...  I grew up in a Utah, my family is there, and I still love to go back and visit.  But Denver ... oh Denver ... will always hold a special place in my heart!  It's where I spent the last 8 years of my life.  Chiki & I were married there, we have some GREAT GREAT friends there, I had my 3 kids there, the sun there is absolutely incredible (something you wouldn't understand, unless you have lived in the Pacific Northwest :)), and we made sooo many great memories while there! 

When we flew into DIA, it felt like we had been on a really long road trip, and we were coming home.  Except instead of heading back to our car and driving home to Thornton, we headed to Hertz and drove to sweet Matt & Nicole's house :)

The wedding turned out beautiful, and a good time was had by all!

What a Beautiful Bride!
 My Cute Little Flower Girl, With The Groom

 Nicole, was my first friend in Colorado.  We met at school, and have been inseparable ever since.  She has the sweetest family, and they have kind of taken us under their wings.  My kids call her parents grandma & grandpa.  It is the sweetest thing. We love and miss them all

Anyhow, CONGRATULATIONS Jeremy & Justine.  We wish you the best!

No comments: