Monday, April 16, 2012

The Gma & Gpa come for a visit

YAY!  We finally got our first visitors, since moving to the Pacific Northwest.  My parents just love me so much, they just couldn't bare being apart from me for so long :)   Ok Ok so they didn't come out just to see me, my kids probably played a bigger factor in the reason as to why they came out.  But setting the kids aside, I know they really missed their middle child.

Things have been a little crazy since we moved, and so this was our first chance to play tourist.  It was a lot of fun, to get out of the house and go see some of what Seattle is all about!

First thing first ... we and HAD to go check the gum wall.  It is gross and cool at the same time.  It is in this dark ally way under neath Pike's Place Market, and you almost get the feeling that you are in an old Jack the Riper film.  There is gum on both sides of the ally, and strung from window wells.  People have blown bubbles,  spelled out names, and made shapes.  My recommendations: go prepared with some major packs of bubble gum, and contribute to the artwork!



Creepy ally is behind the rents
After the gum wall, we made our way to the famous Crab Pot, to of course dig into some crab pots.
These people were all "CRACKING" me up hahahaha











We also took the ferry to Bainbridge, and walked around and enjoyed the cherry blossoms and the beautiful scenery



 It was a lot of fun, getting to know this new city that we now live in!

1 comment:

Girl Cam said...

So fun! I can't wait to come!