Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Great Weekend






Grandpa and grandma came from Utah, to spend Memorial weekend with me and the girls. Unfortunately, Chiki had to work. The first night they were here, we took the girls to the park. Maybe one of these days Hannah will realize that she could go lots higher if she would pump her legs. The next day we took the girls to the Bass Pro where Hannah refused to feed the fish because that would intel of her holding a worm. What can I say ... I guess she learned that one from me. Sunday, we took the girls to the Boulder Creek Festival. Every Memorial Day the city Boulder holds this race called the Boulder Boulder. They hold a festival the entire weekend to celebrate the run, along with the start of summer. There were so many people there, along with weird smells. We had lots of fun, but couldn't wait to get away from nondeodorant wearing hippies. Thanks for coming out grandpa and grandma!

3 comments:

Nate and Tasha said...

I am so jealous your fam came out. It looks like Hannah and Olivia enjoyed every moment with g-ma and g-pa. I hope we get to meet up in July. I think I am going around the 12th. We will see.

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!! And that you had way better weather then we did for the Holiday! Definatly let me know when you will be in Utah and we can plan something!!!!

Hayley said...

It is me indeed! Jess told me you had a blog and I e-mailed her once and asked for your address...but you might know how well she responds to e-mails...

Your little family is just sooo cute! I used to see your mom all the time (you know, back when I was prego and had to go to the dr.), but it's fun to catch up this way! You fam is too cute!