Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The new kite


A couple of weeks ago, it was quite windy outside and so Chiki and I thought it would be fun to run to the store and buy a kite for Hannah. We talked it up and got her so excited. Oddly enough, all of the stores we visited that day were out of kites. So finally a few days ago, we were able to buy her a fish kite and then come home and fly it. Hannah was so proud to be flying her kite all by herself with all of the other kite fliers. Oh, my CUTE little 3 year old

1 comment:

Nate and Tasha said...

Kalli loves to fly kites. Somehow last time we misplaced it though. Wehave no idea where it is. I guess we will have to get us a fish kite like Hannah's now. She looks so old in her pictures. I see you all over in her face - so cute!
So we are coming to Utah around the 19th of July it looks like. We will be there either the week before or the week after the 19, I am not sure yet (we are coming for my sis in law's baby shower). Hope we can cross paths!