Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged

Tagged - 5 Things
So it is my turn and perfect timing, since I have not much else going on. Here it goes:

5 things on my list to do today:
*Take Hannah to gymnastics
*Wash the girlies clothes
*Go to the gym
*Make dinner
*Sit in the hot tub

5 Snacks I enjoy:
*candy
*cereal
*croutons
*chips and salsa
*tigers blood shaved ice

5 things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
*Get a mini van (ha ha just kidding)
*buy an island and invite everyone I know for lots of fun
*of course travel the world
*give myself a makeover
*hire a chef!!

5 bad habits:
*being a neat freak
*biting my fingernails
*blaming Nanner's for things Olivia does
*not completely listening
*piecing around instead of sitting down and eating a meal

5 places I have lived:
*Logan, UT
*North Logan, UT
*Hyde Park, UT
*Thornton, CO
*??? TBD ???

5 jobs I have had:
*Exercise equipment tester
*dental assistant
*cashier
*mom
*wifey

5 things people don't know about me:
*I fell out of a 2 story window when I was 4 years old
*I could eat salad for every meal
*Whenever I jump, I plug my nose like I am going under water (a comfort thing??)
*I get super cranky if I don't go to the gym
*I am 5 ft. 1/2 in. That's right - don't forget the 1/2 in.

*I tag Cam's, Katrina, and Sulema . Just let me know so I make sure I view your 5 things. Now, GO!

1 comment:

Nate and Tasha said...

How could I forget to get a chef (and a housekeeper) with the billions! So falling out of the window explains a lot...
Loved all the 5 things (where was cake mix on the favorite snacks, hmmmm?)