Monday, October 6, 2008

Having Too Much Fun

Ok, so apparently we were having so much fun that I spaced adding a new and final post for Nanner's 4th birthday. My sweet parents came out from Utah, to help celebrate and the girls couldn't have been more excited. Hannah kept insisting that she have a Chukee Cheese birthday, and so that is where we headed for the day. Perfect planning on her part, because it poured rain all afternoon. We ate lots of pizza, and played lots of games. After that, we came home and ate some yummy ice cream cake (a favorite at the Carbajal house), and painted pumpkins. All in all, every one of us had a GREAT time and we owe it all to Hannah!!




I cannot even begin to express how much I love that little girl, and I am so grateful that she is here in my life. She has already touched so many peoples lives and I am sure there are many more to come. We love you HANNAH and hope that you had a great day!!

5 comments:

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

Happy Birthday. You have the cutest family. I hope you know that!!!!! I love the pic of Livi in the corn! Happy Birthday Hannah!!!! Crazy!

KIRSTEN said...

Ha ha Katrina ... I didn't realize how much my girls look a like. That is actually Hannah who is lying in the corn.

Nate and Tasha said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! I can't believe it has been 4 yrs since we were preggers with our girls. I can't wait to see you guys in Dec. Hannah and Kalli need to have a play date! :)

Quinn and Melanie said...

Hey Kirsten!! It is me Melanie (Barson) Bagley. I have NO idea how I ran into your blog, but I am so glad. What an adorable family you have. Send me and e-mail and I will invite you to my blog if you want. melbagy@hotmail.com

Emilee said...

he he! oops! that was so sweet what you said!