Thursday, October 2, 2008

Count Down to 4

Since my little Hannah Banana is going to be turning 4 in a few days, I thought that it would be fun add a new post about her each day until her birthday.

Where to begin ... Hannah was such a surprise, but what a GREAT surprise! She has had such a spunky personality, since day 1 and has yet to leave us with a dull moment. Hannah has always been such a well mannered, good little girl and I cannot imagine my life without her.

Here are some of our favorite pictures throughout her first year:




3 comments:

Hayley said...

Hannah is lovely.

So very lovely!

Kandi said...

I cannot believe that Hannah is going to be 4. WOW!!! I guess I've lost count since I thought she was going to be 3 this year. I hope you have a fun and entertaining birthday for Hannah this year.

Emilee said...

her eyes are gorgeous! cute idea to post each day!