Friday, October 10, 2008

What Not To Wear

What Not To Wear. Have any of you seen this show? Until recently, I have not been able to get into it. I have started to watch it for some much needed fashion advice. Are any of you feeling like this ... I am almost 28 and so I shouldn't be wearing graphic tee's anymore, butty shorts were never my thing, nor polyester or elastic waist pants. I should no longer wear what the teens are wearing, but I am no where near ready to wear what my grandmother is wearing (grandma I love you :)).

PLEASE someone ... I am begging you. Turn me in to this show. I don't mind if you secretly follow me around with a camera, nor do I mind if you want to knit pick my wardrobe. Do what you have to do in order to get me on. Ha ha. No seriously, if any of you have any fashion advise that you would like to share ... I would greatly appreciate it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's way too funny! I watch this show and I bet you'll be the first person that actually wants to go on it! I'll turn you in (along with myself if that's ok!)

Kandi said...

I hope your kidding!! Your like the best dressed mommy I know.

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I soooooooo nedd someone to redo my wardrobe!!! I feel the same way!!!

Quinn and Melanie said...

Hey, what is wrong with graphic tees at age 28??? Maybe I better come with you!

Anonymous said...

todd and alice changed they're blog to www.toddandalice.blogspot.com and i definately want to see the broncos game at mile high stadium!

Sulema & The girls said...

I did and they said you could not be helped! :-)

Andrea said...

Kirst, that is so funny...I always tell Brady that I want to be on that show too...I'm terrible at finding clothes and I hate trying. I bought a jacket a few weeks ago and on the first day I wore it I saw a 13 year old girl in my ward wearing the same one, I felt pretty stupid, so if you get some good advice, please pass it on to me! By the way, I love all of your pics, your girls are darling and growing so fast! I can't believe Hannah is 4!