Sunday, March 1, 2009

Little Bites of Heaven

My sister-in-law Cameron made us some really YUMMY cinnamon pull aparts, the last time we were in Utah.  I got the recipe from her awhile ago, and finally made them last night.  They not only made the house smell absolutely delish ... but tasted like little bites of heaven.  At least I thought so.  I ate nearly the entire batch.  Anyhow, I wanted to share the recipe with any who would like to try.

Cinnamon Pull Aparts
15 rhodes rolls
3/4 c brown sugar
1/2 c butter
1 c pecans (optional)
Cinnamon
*Coat a pan with cooking spray.  Put rolls on the pan, cover, & raise for 1/2 hour
*Cut each roll in half & place in a bundt pan (or I used 2 loaf pans since I don't have a bundt)
*Combine melted butter, brown sugar, pecans & cinnamon to taste
*Pour mixture over rolls, & cover once again to raise for another 2-4 hours
*Preheat over to 350 and back for 15 - 20 minutes.  Remove from pan when done

For a little added sweetness I drizzled powdered sugar frosting over the top
1/4 c powdered sugar - sifted
1T water
1t vanilla

ENJOY!

3 comments:

Quinn and Melanie said...

I love the piture on the top...you look HOT!! ;)

Nate and Tasha said...

Looks tasty! How about you make some of your fabulous carmel popcorn and send it over this way.

Emilee said...

i am totally using that recipe! i am a HUGE rhodes fan! love them! They make great rolls and breadstickes, whatever, they are great! thanks!