Friday, March 13, 2009

A Sign Of The Times

My little sister Kim and brother-in-law Jeremiah, came out for a visit last week.  They have been out here numerous times, but had yet to do the tour of the U.S. Mint.   For anyone who is looking for a free, short but sweet activity to do, I highly recommend it.   Anyhow, I have done the tour many times, and at the beginning of each tour ... you are usually presented with a shiney, new quarter for your keeping.  But not this visit.   Instead, we were given the speech about how the penny is loosing them money.  A definite sign of the times 





I couldn't resist and had to throw in these pictures. My cousin's little boy Zackary sent me Flate Zackary for a school project, and we took pictures of him at the Mint. Chiki and I had too much fun taking the pictures, and all of the guards were laughing at us.

2 comments:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I love your pictures with the little puppet! Ha ha ha! I would have laughed at you as well!!!

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

So fun!!! You and Chiki make me laugh, you definatly know how to have fun, in funny ways sometimes. I am glad that you were able to take flat Zachary on a field trip!!!!