Saturday, March 28, 2009

**BREAKING NEWS**

**BREAKING NEWS** If you have been lucky enough to hear it straight from the source, you are probably wondering ... should I just come right out and ask Kirsten or should I not?Maybe I will just let time take it's course and the obvious will show for itself.  Well, I hate to BREAK it to you but Hannah has been spreading some false news and I am not having a baby "brodder."  As a matter of fact, nor am I having her a baby sister.  Thankfully I have yet to have someone walk up and congratulate me, but I have gotten some weird and confused looks.  Got to love 4 year olds, and their crazy imaginations!

4 comments:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Ha ha ha! That is hilarious!!! Maybe she is just seeing into the future though....:)

Jill said...

Don't you love kids. I have been in this situation a couple times with my kiddo's spreading a little lie. I liked Haylee comment maybe she knows whats to come.

Kandi said...

That is too cute!! Maybe you should have her a baby brother!!!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Hilarious! At least it isn't grown adults spreading the lie. I have had a couple of coworkers tell people that I am expecting because "they can just tell these things". I AM NOT PREGO.

Thanks for you comment on my blog. Your kids are adorable. And if I could look like you after having some kids then maybe, just maybe I would think about it:)