Monday, April 20, 2009

Fish Anyone??

So apparently, out of the last batch of fish we purchased ... one of them just happened to be pregnant.  The only word I can think of right now, is WOW.  Our fish population has more then doubled since this morning, and continues to keep growing with each hour.  


Since the fish are Chiki's project, he will be so excited to come home to a trillion fish.  Most of which are going to have to be taken out.  Have fun Chiki, and I hope that you really enjoy your newest project!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my heck that is sooo funny! You will have to let us know how many your batch turns into. What a project. I'm not much of a fish lover but we have tried it a couple times, and well they are more work than you think I realized.

Hayley said...

This is funny stuff. My kids almost had me talked into fish, but your post made me rethink my decision.

Nate and Tasha said...

Ahhhh! Don't you love that it is Chiki's project and youdo not have to worry about it. Men and their GREAT ideas sometimes... :) Funny, we had a fish that had babies shortly after we got it too. Dang fish!