Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New adventures for Livi

CONGRATULATIONS little Miss Livi. She walks, she talks, and now she sleeps in a big girl bed. Chiki and I weren't too surprised when her and Hannah partied most of the first night through, but I guess the novelty quickly wore off because she was vast asleep the next. I think the most exciting part of it all for Livi, is when she wakes up in the morning she doesn't have to wait for someone to come get her out ... now she comes out of her room and wonders. Yes, wonders and so I have to make sure I bet the little Miss Liv up.


**The first picture is how the girls started out the first night, and the second is how we found them awhile later**

3 comments:

Girl Cam said...

Congrats livi! That is a big feat! Someday you and Austin will have to have a sleepover party on the trampoline!

Andrea said...

Kirst, they are so sweet! What cute sisters, I bet its so fun having two girls!

Kandi said...

I can't believe that you have Livi in her own grown up bed. I think Isabella is way far off from that. She moves around way too much! How fun though. I'm sure Hannah loves it!!