Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Miss Livi Turns 2

It's official ... my baby is no longer a baby. Olivia turned 2 on July 4Th. So sad, but I cannot wait to see what this little lady grows up to be!

Funny story - when I first found out my due date with Olivia which was July 5Th, the first thing I said was that I didn't want to have a holiday baby. My younger sister Kim was born really close to Christmas, and it was so hard to get her friends together for a party. But so far that hasn't been the case with Olivia's birthday, and July 4Th is actually a fun day to have a birthday on. We can do birthday festivities during the day, and fireworks at night.

This year for the big day, we decided to head to the park for a little cookout, play some badminton, and to eat a whole lot of cake with friends and the famillia. Since we had been running around with my family the days before, it was really nice to be able to do some relaxing.

Olivia's Tinker Cake. She LOVES Tinkerbell

Sporting the new eye wear

Digging into the birthday gifts. She loved it all!

The ladies partying it up with their Nana

Olivia's HUGE birthday dessert she got, when we later went out for pizza


Our little lady has already changed so much, since she first entered the world. She has been walking since 9 months, talking and singing since she found her voice, loves to cook in her kitchen, and loves loves loves to eat. As for the birthday wish .... Olivia told me that she wishes to become potty trained. Ha ha. If only it were that easy!

We Love You Livi Liv

3 comments:

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

Finally I get to check your blog. It looks like you had a great time with your family. I can't believe that Cam's boy looks like a little mini of him! Let me know if you have any potty training tricks. Izz says she want to go potty on the toliet, but usually just sits on in and plays!

Andrea said...

I think Livi is lucky to have her birthday on the 4th, by the time Nash's rolls around on the 6th everyone is about partied out! Glad you had fun with your family!

Nate and Tasha said...

Happy late Birthday Liv! I love Tinkerbell too ;)