Monday, July 13, 2009

A Little Vacation At The Casa

My entire famillia decided to come out at the beginning of July, for a mini vacation. They hadn't all been out here at the same time since Chiki & I got married in 2004, so we were excited to have them out here at the same time!

Since they chose the middle of summer to come out, we had an endless list of activities to choose from. Of course we had to hit up Waterworld. If you have never been, I highly recommend going. It is a water park for all ages, and you never run out of things to do while there. This was cousin Austin's first visit to a water park, and I think he thoroughly enjoyed it along with the rest of everyone else. It definitely gave us all the chance to relax and enjoy the sun (for the little while it was out).

Swimming & eating ... could life be any better
Hanging out eating some more "nummies"


Next on the agenda, was the Rockies baseball game. Chiki & I have made it a tradition to attend the July 3rd game when we are in town, because they have a magnificent fireworks show afterwards. This particular game always sales out which makes it that much more fun, and I can't think of a better way to start off the 4Th of July holiday then going to a professional baseball game! There was a down pour right before the game but during, the weather couldn't have been more perfect. And to make the night even better ... the Rockies won!!

All of the kiddos congregated to grandma & grandma. That was GREAT for the parents haha
Here is Uncle Jer catching his "air ball." Maybe one day Uncle Jer, you can catch a real one!
Olivia being her patriotic self
The entire crew

To my famillia ... thanks for coming out. We had so much fun with you all out here, and hope you ALL come back soon!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

How fun to have the family all together. I swear your mom never ages! You have some good genes Kirsten!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Fun times! I have never been anywhere like Waterworld in Denver. It is Awesome. The waterworld in Southern Cal doesn't even compare!

I am going to be in Breckenridge from Aug 1 - Aug 7. Unfortunately I won't have a car and have to work the whole time or I would come and see you :(

Clayton and Heidi said...

I'm calling that a family reunion;)

Good times. Love baseball and fireworks. so American.