Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Did You Say 30?

That's right ... Chiki turned the BIG 30 on the 14th of June. Since our schedules have been so crazy, he didn't want a party. Per request ... an activity with just "him and his girls!" We forgot to download the pictures of the big day, and at the moment Chiki is on his way to New Jersey with the camera so we will have to tell you all about it when he gets back.

Anyhow, Chiki I just wanted to let you know how much I love you! You fill my days with laughter ... crying (from laughing)... and even more laughter. You know how to figure most anything out - especially if there are numbers involved. You are a great dad - your little girls worship the ground you walk on. Did I mention you make me laugh - haha?? No really, you are the best darn husband a girl could ask for, and I appreciate all you do for me and the little ladies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you!!


Wasn't he HANDSOME in his uniform!
Doing what he does best


??Chiki being a goof ... what??

5 comments:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Happy Birthday Chiki!! Hopefully someday I get to actually meet you :)

Sulema & The girls said...

Sorry you had to find out Chiki was gay through the photo on your blog. LOL

Jill said...

Happy Birthday to Chiki. It's so funny blogging I read this and I'm going oh she has found such a neat husband, who is just so nice and so cute. Then I think wait you don't even know Chiki so you sell him well seems like a great guy to me.

KIRSTEN said...

Jill, no selling is necessary. He is a GREAT guy!!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

I am so happy for you two! I'm sure he couldn't be more thrilled with his cute wife, either...Happy Birthday! -I can totally relate to slacker mode when you are visiting home...maybe sometime we can coordinate and get together, though, I'd love it!