Sunday, June 21, 2009

Make Up Artist

I totally almost spaced posting about a little make up incident that happened with Olivia, while at my parent's house. Long story short, Olivia just happens to be the biggest snoop and into and onto everything. One morning, I took the girls into the playroom, turned on some cartoons, and headed for the shower. My shower couldn't have taken any longer then 10 minutes. When I got out, I ran into the playroom to check on the ladies. Neither were in there. I ran upstairs to find Olivia rounding the corner with some of my mom's semi permanent lip gloss, all over her face. Apparently, Olivia had at some point watched my mom put on her make up and had decided that she also wanted to "put" a little make up of her own on.



I know, I know ... totally looks like she got beat up. It was lovely. After much scrubbing, we were able to get a big portion of it off, but she did have to sport it in her eyelashes and eyebrows for a few days The best part, was seeing her face right after she had done it. Olivia was so proud and acted like she had done nothing wrong. Boy, is she lucky a that all I wanted to do was laugh and take pictures.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Little girls, they are funny and just so lovely!

Trisha said...

I did get worried when I first saw the picture that she had got hurt!

Andrea said...

She looks beautiful, at least it wasn't blue or black, then I would wonder. JK