Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nifty Fifty

My mom turned the nifty fifty on June 8th. She is a GREAT mom and we were so excited to be able to celebrate the big birthday with her. Thanks mom for being an awesome mom and grandma, for lending an ear and a shoulder to cry on, and for being the great friend that you are to me. Hope you enjoyed your day!!

Instead of a cake, we went to Coldstone. It was yummy!

Did I mention how yummy Coldstone was!!

We made my mom ride the bull at Texas Roadhouse on her birthday.

2 comments:

Emilee said...

oh my heck, i have somehow missed your blog for the last bunch of posts. anyway, fut to get caught up. it is sad to think we are closer to 30 than 20, yuck! you coming to the reunion??? your mom looks great. kids look cute!

Brit said...

Your mom is so awesome to ride the bull! How fun. I bet it was great to see them. Cute pics.