Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Beach Days


We have been doing a whole lot of hanging out on the BEACH, these days.  There are so many, and each has their own beautiful highlights!

Awhile back, me & my friend who go way back, decided to get our two families together.  We headed up their way, near Laguana Beach.  Our first stop was Del Ray Beach, so the boys could do a little surfing.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to catch any good pictures.  Trust me, it was a lot of work watching the guys paddle in and out ... in and out ... in and out.  I was so worn out :) The BEACH there was so rocky, the kids mainly played in the sand.  

Later that day, we headed to  Montage Beach, which was absolutely gorgeous.  The sand was soft, the scenery beautiful, and the kiddos loved the tide pools.  Thanks Fischer family for the good times!





Here is a picture of the husband getting ready for his night dive at La Jolla Shores.  Although I was a little jealous that he was getting in a dive, and I was not ... after hearing his experience, I am pretty sure night diving isn't for me.




             

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  This guy was literally "CRACKING" me up





Going to the BEACH, just isn't all about fun in the sun.  There are many other activities ... picnics, kite flying, listening to the waves, strolling on the board walks, etc


As you can see, living near the BEACH can truly be exhausting!

No comments: