Friday, October 28, 2011

My Little Beauty Turns 7

My Hannah Banana turned 7, at the beginning of October.  I know every parent says this with each child's birthday, but man ... I really can't believe that Hannah is 7.  Seems like it was just yesterday she entered into out lives, and boy have we been blessed ever since!  She is such a sweet, little lady.  We have laughed together, cried together, and have fought our many battles with each other ... and we haven't even reached the teenage years yet.  I know right.  Wish me luck :)

We kept the festivities simple this year.  Our cute little neighbor really wanted to make Hannah some birthday cupcakes, so we had the baker Miss Kennedy over and her mom over for pizza.  It was one big party.  Someone was really smart and bought the ladies, each their own horns to blow.  There is a high possibility that the rest of us party goers, may have suffered a little bit of hearing loss.

Hannah and Kennedy

Any bets as to whether Hannah is my height or taller, by her 8th birthday??

No comments: