Friday, October 7, 2011

Olivia's Birthday

Liv's birthday, was way back in July.  July 4th to be exact, and yep ...  you read correctly.  I am ever so slightly behind, and just a little all over the place when it comes to my blog.

I am proud of myself.  I made Olivia's cake this year, and don't you think I have come a LONG way!  
No swearing, or throwing of ingredients this go around



 I don't know who was more excited about the plasma car, me and Hannah or the birthday girl.  Probably me and Hannah :-)
 The party goers

Miss Liv had a fabulous birthday  She is so spunky and full of life, and our little spazz. 
We love you Liv!

3 comments:

Girl Cam said...

I LOVE the cake!! Can u come make one for me?!

Hayley said...

So glad you are blogging again! She's such a doll!

xoro said...

olivia ,hannah, pretty girls,i was much depressed and look for something that light my mood,and wen i saw little sisters,my mood is cool,thanks,how much beauty is here