Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Lovie's

Tyler
This little man, pretty much rocks my world.  He is now 7 month old, loves to giggle, roll around the house, eat, and watch his sisters.  He hardly ever cries, and love to cuddle with his daddy.



Olivia
Olivia is my little spazz.  She is always so full of life, a free spirit, and knows what she wants and wants it right now.  She is my curly haired, thumb sucking, sweetheart ... who can run in heels better then I could ever dream of.




















Hannah
 She is sweet, so smart, and the best big sister.  She loves to socialize, draw, and could be a super good "couch potato" if I allowed :)  Note: this little lady has the most pretty, huge, blue eyes you will ever see.  People used to think that Chiki and I would scare her before taking her pictures, when she was a baby because her eyes were always so wide open






Don't I just have the cutest kids ever!!


5 comments:

Kera said...

i love it> i cannot believe your little one is 7 months already! time flys!

Girl Cam said...

They are three of the cutest kids I have ever seen - and I'm not biased. I can't believe how big Tyler is! It makes me sad that we haven't got to see him since he was little tiny...stop growing!

Girl Cam said...

So I call my kids Lovie's too...and it drives cam up the wall...so I was THRILLED to find out that someone else shared in my terminology and that I have back-up now...take that Cam!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Your little man totally has your eyes!!! I love them!!!

Brit said...

You do! They are so cute, and I love how you call them lovies-We do too. Can I get your address?
My email is brittney07@gmail.com